INSURANCES WE ACCEPT
- We verify every insurance prior to your Inital Evaluation so we can be up front about any expected out of pocket expenses. We do our best to ensure this process is as seamless as possible.
- Rail Road Medicare
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Most)
- United Healthcare
- VA (must get a referral from your VA Physician)
- Humana PPO
- United Healthcare of The Villages
- Freedom Health
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Av Med
- Empire- United Healthcare
- Auto Accidents
What Providers and Facilities Are Required to Do• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.• If you schedule a health care item or service at least 3 business days in advance, make sure your health care provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing within 1 business day after scheduling.• If you schedule a health care item or service at least 10 business days in advance, make sure your health care provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing within 3 business days after scheduling.• You can also ask any health care provider or facility for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service. If you do, make sure the health care provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing within 3 business days after you ask.• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.For more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, please visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.